Monday, September 17, 2012

Blogs I like....

Well I didn't make the goal I originally set. This last month has been crazy and almost chaotic. I apologize, but I will post several sites tonight and work on getting this updated. Thank you for patience and please share this with others. So here goes with the first post tonight.

Blog with links for various freebies!
 
Another blog with links to free resources from a variety of teachers.
 
Blog from Laura Candler with resources for all subjects
 
One of my favorite new blogs with various links of wonderful new resources.
 
Math resources check it out!!
 
Great blog for lower elementary resources
 
Blog for 4th and 5th grade Smartboard/Interactive resources
 
Love her freebie for use with Ipads in the classroom
 
Blog full of information, one of my favorite parts is a list of various blogs divided by grade level.
 
 
More blog posts to come soon ;-)
Until next time,
Melissa 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment