Friday, August 10, 2012

Interactive White board(IWB) games

Okay...I've set myself a goal to finish uploading sites between now and this coming Wednesday. I will catch up, so look out for many new sites!!

Lessons to use with Smart Notebook

Games for PK-3 to use with Smart Notebook

These interactive games will work with any interactive white board system(Smart, Promethean, Interwrite, E-beam).


Interactive Math games for all white board systems

IWB centers and others

Most of these will work on other boards besides just Smartboard

Says Smartboard, but games work on other interactive systems.


More to come!!
Please share with others, I'd love to have more followers.
~Melissa 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I will for sure be referring to this post next week!

    ReplyDelete