Saturday, September 29, 2012

I-pad sites

Here are just a few I-pad resource sites that I have found that were useful. I have more that I will share soon. As always if you are looking for a particular app or need help with something, just comment and I will do my best to help you find your answer.

List of 40 apps dealing with Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
 
List of 50 different tutorials for Ipad use in the classroom, great resource!
 
List of 107 Favorite Ipad apps divided by category/subject
 
How to set up the ipads and some starting off basics to teach the kids
 
Another site with a list of free and paid for apps by subject/category
 
Great article with lists of apps according to Bloom's taxonomy
 
I love the I can statements for the Ipad that this teacher uses.
 
List of special ed apps divided by category etc.
 
One more link to check out
 
 
I will be adding a non-picture list in the next couple of weeks.
 
Stay tuned more updates to come this week! I'm almost caught up ;-)
 
~Melissa  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment