Monday, June 17, 2013

It's Summertime!!

We have finally made it to summertime! I'm almost three weeks in, but just now starting to get on that to do list I made myself. Last week was AETC(Alabama Educational Technology Conference) and I learned so much! I presented one session on I pad Apps for Sped teachers and had another one ready for Common Core Resources. The last session didn't take place due to time issues, but I am presenting it at our local conference next month. My goal is two posts a week this summer, so let's see how I do;-) I have a webinar tomorrow for Simple K-12 on the 1 I-pad classroom. Sign up now, space is limited for this free I-pad learning day! I have included some links on the left hand side of this page for where to find me it. Feel free to email or comment if you have any questions! More resources and ideas to come soon. Look for a post tomorrow after my webinar on the 1-Ipad classroom. Until then happy searching!

Symbaloo resource links and an updated app list will be the posts for next week.  I will be posting some things on Teacher pay Teachers in July. My focus right now is making things to use with certain I pad apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment