Thursday, January 26, 2012

Playing catch up....

Here are multiple sites that I have found...Don't worry I have more coming in time. I'm also working on taking the app's shown in the blog below and putting those in a list format. If you find a site you love, share, if you need a site for something, comment and let me know. I may have one! Hope you all are finding something you can take back and use.

Blogs I like
Check out this teacher's great dollar store finds.

Printable social story links..........

Smartboard lessons and other technology ideas......

This teacher has a lot of cool ideas! I love her Math Strategy poster....
Social Story sites 
I have not tested "every" link on here, but the ones I did looked great. A great resource if you need a social story for something...
If you are a special education teacher, you need to check this site out. It has a lot of resources. Also applicable for preschool and early childhood teachers as well.

More sites are coming soon! I have several workshops in the works and I'm on the search for new sites ;-)
Thanks for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment