Friday, January 6, 2012

Math Sites

These are just a few of my favorite new Math sites. I have so many more to share with you and others posted on my class site. If you need that link, let me know. Thanks for letting me share a passion with you ;-)

I love this website. It gives the kids a number and they have to put in that many of base ten blocks. Great virtual manipulative site.


Illuminations has several good activities, but this is one that I found and used with first grade. It has several options for "making ten". The kids loved it!

I have used websites on this for addition, subtraction, and hundred chart skills. Check it out very useful! (They have more than just Math, but I've only used the Math thus far).

This is a new site that I recently found. I plan on using some of the activities soon for ARMT + review.

Math Part 2 to come soon along with social stories and Blogs I like.....Keep following, I have plenty of new sites to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment