Monday, January 20, 2020

#oneword2020

Just a few days behind on this actual blog postšŸ¤£


So this is my word for the year along with a commitment to quit letting the voices of others drown out the voice I have. It's my word to stay focused on what I've been called to do and knowing that my race to run is just that ....my race. Distractions from others will only deter from the race set before me to run. For 2020 I set out and actually wrote out goals for the year...I also am going to write out blog post titles as they come, so I can easily sit down and work on them better. Too many times we let what others believe about us affects what we believe about ourselves and this needs to change in 2020. So here's to even more posts than any other year and sharing more of what's been going on in my educator world.

No comments:

Post a Comment